12″ Cutter Suction Dredger
|Length of assembled pontoons||13,50 m|
|Width of assembled pontoons||5,80 m|
|Depth||1,50 / 1,85 m|
|Draft, ready for service||1,10 m|
|Suction pipe diameter||300 mm|
|Dredging depth at angle 45° for ladder||8,00 m|
|Fuel capacity||7.000 litres|
|Cutter speed (variable speed)||0-40 rpm. and reverse|
|Cutter power||50 kW / 68 hp|
|Main engine Scania or equivalent||360 kW / 489 hp|
|Transportable by road||Yes|
This standard cutter suction dredger is used for maintenance dredging jobs in canals or harbours but also for mining purpose or sand winning projects. Sand and clay cutters can be mounted. Spuds are equipped with free fall function for good bottom penetration. Optionally spud carriage and anchor booms can be installed. These 12″ CSD 300 were delivered to many countries around the world.
Note for potential buyers; since the 10″ and the 12″ Self manoeuvring cutter suction dredgers were introduced, the sales of the standard 10″ CSD-250 as well as the 12″ CSD-300 has dropped to zero since these standard CSD’s are out-performed by the self manoeuvring CSD’s.
- Highly efficient fuel consumption and minimum overall operational costs
- Directly driven heavy duty double walled dredge pump
- Effective cutter drive system with direct hydraulic drive in flexible suspension
- Heavy duty side winches, ladder winch and spuds
- Hull consists of multiple pontoons connected by proven coupling system.
- Very simple and fast assembly and dis-assembly, afloat or onshore.
- Completely assembled and fully tested before delivery.
- Ready for operation on arrival at site.
- Standard world-wide available gearboxes and hydraulic components
- Operation by one man from spacious and low noise operating cabin
- Controls and instruments mounted in ergonomic dash board
- Good access to all parts, especially the dredge pump wearing parts
- Fresh water cooling system
- Standard design, allowing short delivery times
- Standard spare parts available from stock
- Designed as standard to quality for Inland Waters Certificate
- Optional equipment available
- Floating- and shore discharge pipeline
- Booster pump station for extra discharge distance
- Spud carriage pontoon
- Aft winch
- Anchor booms
- Increased dredging depth
- Extra high position of operating cabin
- Swivel bend for floating pipeline connection
- Air conditioning
- Harbour generator set
- Dredge automation systems
- Production measuring equipment
- Position measuring equipment GPS
All data are indicative and subject to change